Securus Technologies a correctional company based in Dallas, Texas, and one of the leading firms in the distribution of products and services to the correctional institutions. Securus provides civil and criminal justice technology solutions for public security, monitoring, and investigation. Recently the organization published some comments and recommendations from its customers across Northern America. Below are some of the comments.
- One of its clients appreciated Securus help on their case, as they were able to arrest the staff involved with corruption and contraband of their product. The company mentioned that the phone calls record was of great help to them and thanks to the entire Securus team.
- Calls monitored by Securus has contributed to curbing the use and sale of drugs and alcohol by the inmates. Securus has been monitoring calls conversation concerning money transfer and the distribution of narcotics in the prisons.
- One of its clients also mentioned how impressed they were with their vision of developing and accessing emerging capabilities which will assist customers to keep security in the nation and the correctional facilities.
- A client was also very grateful for the organization’s measures which have helped to discourage and monitor products contraband.
- One of the Securus customers has found support and evidence obtained from a call record of an inmate and his family.
- Customers did not forget to mention the organization’s new technology LBS, which they are sure will make Securus Technologies a leading jail service and product provider.
According to the Chief Executive Officer and the Chairman of Securus Technologies, Richard Smith, the firm has been developing new products each week to be able to offer quality services and products to their customers. Securus Technologies has its Headquarters in Dallas, Texas. It was established with a primary mandate of serving Law enforcement and correctional facilities. The firm delivers its products and services to more than 3450 correctional institutions and 12000000 inmates all over Northern America. It is devoted to serve and connect b y offering emergency response, incidence management, inmates self-service and monitoring of products and services in jail.